- NO SLIP GRIP! – Our wool mats are made from the highest quality 100% authentic New Zealand wool. The thick wool texture provides exceptional grip and stability for patchwork and makes pressing a breeze!
- EFFECTIVE – The dense wool fibers have excellent heat retention, allowing for heat to be delivered from both sides. This makes it quick and easy to achieve those crisp, flat edges! Our mats can also be used to iron clothing!
- PROTECTION – Our ½ inch thick mat provides ultimate protection, preventing heat transfer to the surface below. Whether its your dining table or anywhere on the go, you can iron on any surface, worry-free!
- PORTABLE – 13.5 x 13.5 inch is the perfect size to take on the go- to classes, retreats, guilds and more! It’s compact and will fit on any workspace. Plus, its portable enough to tuck away out of sight once you are finished your work.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Love it or we’ll take it back, no questions asked! We care about our customers and want to make sure you are satisfied with our product.
The 13.5 x 13.5 inch wool ironing pad is a great addition to your quilting kit – whether you are a beginner or an expert! Our pads are made from 100% Authentic New Zealand Wool, which has dense fibers allowing for excellent heat retention. This provides heat from both directions while ironing, making the pressing experience quick, easy and efficient. Say hello to crisp, flat edges in no time! Additionally, the wool fiber texture helps grip patches and avoid slipping while you are pressing. It is a great surface for pinning and blocking fabric. The pads are versatile for various projects, including embroidery or sewing projects! Each pad is ½ inch thick, which protects any surface from heat damage. Our pads are 13.5 x 13.5 inches, which makes it the perfect size for standard quilt blocks. Our compact mat is easy to take anywhere – to classes, guilds, or just around your home!
Use & Care
- STORAGE - The pads are made from dense fibers which will lose their integrity if they are stretched – please store flat and do not roll.
- CARE - Our mats can be easily hand-washed and left to air dry. We do not recommend using a washing machine as this may damage the wool fibers.
- STEAM - Our pads are made for ironing and use with heat and steam. Please be aware that as our product is made from 100% authentic wool, the use of excessive heat and steam may result in a temporary aroma.
- STARCH - When using starch please be cautious as it may result in a residue build-up on your iron. Excessive use of starch may cause discoloration of the mat.